Song of The Day - Monday - Weather Chaos, Chilling Out and A Month!

Happy Monday!
I'm back after a few days off, I see Monday weather is as fun as ever. Blake made the decision to drive down and park today, I have a feeling he didn't want to get wet and have to spend the entire day in wet clothes. I for one supported that decision because I didn't fancy that either.
--
I see that we made it into February mostly unscathed after the Longest January ever! We had some snow on Friday, despite it not being as much as America at the moment it seems the country was still in utter chaos. As I have said before: For a country that experiences weather on a daily basis we are so rubbish with dealing with it. The snow had more or less melted by this morning, it was slushy when I went to the shop Saturday morning. I'm surprised that the bread aisle hadn't been over turned when I got there, people tend to panic buy bread and milk in the UK, I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere else but I think it says something very British. Never mind the fact that if the power is out and you only have electric cooker then you won't get to have either of those, it will be all about drinking the milk before it spoils.
 -
"Oh goodness Jill, if we can't have a cup of tea and toast it will be the end of it all!"
--
I spent most of my days off doing a lot of journaling/scrapbooking and a little bit of art. I also played a ton of Rimworld and The Sims 4. All the while watching Charmed, Warehouse 13, New Girl and a lot of YouTube.
--
I also got to see Jason Manford on Thursday evening at my local theatre. My mum bought Blake and I tickets for Christmas and it was really needed. I recommend seeing him if you can, he's thoroughly entertaining and does his art very well.
--
That's all from me today, thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Monday!



























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments