Monday - Finding my Way Back to Blogging

                              -------------------------------
                              Good Day All! 
It seems to have been almost an entire year since I last blogged. It has also seemed to have become a pattern of trying to commit to it and losing my energy to my mind due to mental health. 

I have spend a good while thinking about this blog and wishing I had the bandwidth to push myself to write and do what I enjoy. So these little blogs will possibly be a writing exercise to stretch and strengthen my ability to chat utter rubbish at you all. 

So to start and kick off the slow waining of the summer towards the autumn and the coming inspiration of the cosy days ahead. Here's a short run down of the big things that happened for me. A lot has happened over the past year! 

At the beginning of last year we decided to get married that year after being together 20 years. We wanted it to be a celebration of us being together. We organised the quickest wedding for September 2025.
 

It was a little bit of a mad year with a lot to organise, hire and create. We went down the slightly cheaper route of a registry office wedding, followed by photographs and a meal with a few family and friends. 


A few weeks later we had our main wedding reception party with a larger amount of family and friends. Which couldn't have been done without the support of friends and family.


The decorations of the hall was all down to the people around us. They blew up balloons like camps, hung garlands with ribbons and decorated tables with electric candles and fairy lights.


We had 2 very busy and wonderful days that went so well and I am so glad I got through celebrate with them all.

Fast forward to this year we headed out to Florence, Italy for our honeymoon. With a short visit to Pisa for the usual pose pictures.


We visited many museums, tourist spots and beauty areas. We had not been out the UK for quite some time, seeing some history and culture outside the UK was much needed.

We had a large amount of sorbet, limeoncello and of many different pizzas. We had some pretty awesome food during our stay. 


And experienced a lot of different pieces of history and art. If you love you religious and renaissance art go to Florence, you will have your cup filled. 
I'm so glad we got to go away and enjoy an adventure together like this. This was our first holiday together out in continental Europe on our own. I'm proud of us working everything out, navigating Florence and Pisa without too many issues. 

                            ----------------------------

Anyway, I have typed at you enough. I'll hopefully be back on Wednesday with some other rambling words for you. 
Thank you for reading if you have done. 

Have a wonderful week!

Comments