Song of The Day - Tuesday - Alan Wake, Pumpkins, NaNo Prep and October Daye!

Happy Tuesday!
It's a little greyer than yesterday, I wore a cardigan down to the train station this morning. Though we have been told we are getting more weather like most of the summer, this morning makes it hard to believe. Blake still is under the weather so I left him in bed, I'm not sure if he has decided to go to work or not at this point. Hopefully the medication the doctors gave him will begin to work soon. It's no fun being sick even if it does get you a few days away from work.
Image result for get well soon
--
As I was on my lonesome again today I listened to an audiobook whilst walking down to the station. I am currently listening to One Salt Sea By Seanan McGuire, it is number 5 in the October Daye series. I always feel like the October Daye books centre me in a way I haven't felt before. Again thank you Seanan McGuire!
One Salt Sea Cover
--
Yesterday I had a package waiting for me when I got home.
I had ordered a handmade pumpkin necklace from Toxic Heart Designs. They are having a big sale at the moment, please check it out. Just remember the items are handmade and there is only one person making them, don't expecting to arrive the next day.
--
I have been filling out character sheets in preparedness for Nano Prep. These sheets really help you get to know your characters, especially your main character. In celebration of Nano prep I am taking part in the #Instawrimo challenge. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram please scan the second picture below or search Cloud_Zombie on Instagram.
--
I thought today's song went with my current  life theme at the moment.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments