Song of The Day - Wednesday - Sleepy Day

Happy Wednesday!
I had quite a bad nights sleep and I was up late to get ready for work, Blake was feeling the same way. I didn't write on my train journey this morning because I was super sleepy and I couldn't be bothered to do anything. This is why the blog is out at lunchtime.

Yesterday evening it seems Blake and I both had rubbish days at work, on the way to station last night I grabbed some triple chocolate cookies from Marks and Spencer to cheer him up. I am hoping this evening will be a bit better sleep wise or I am going to need all the caffeine tomorrow.

Despite the train late and making me miss my chance of getting tea from the office, I got something yummy from Lloyds of London to cheer me up on this gloomy day.

A super cute Lloyds biscuit with lemon butter cream inside, plus a large earl grey for good measure.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments