Friday - Winding Down After a Long Week

                                  Happy Friday All!

       We have managed to get to the end of the week! 

After starting my week off on a low, I'm feeling a little less blue but still tired. I'm hoping to get some good rest this weekend as well don't really have much going on. The day has been long, a lot of work done. I'm happy to be home after a long working week.

 Had a little fail with cooking dinner tonight. I accidentally didn't use the best tea towel for taking a tray out of the oven. I tried to push it on the side quickly, in doing so I slightly burnt my finger tips and pushed an open pack of salad leaves onto the floor. About half the bag found it's was out onto the floor so we had slightly less salad with our burger and chips tonight. 

I really don't help myself sometimes, even with the dyspraxia trying it best to make me fail. 

There's a few seagulls and pigeons that like to hang out on the platform, eyeing people up for food. It's weird watching a bird beg like a dog. They are very cheeky and are so funny to watch while I'm waiting for my train home.

It's funny how you get used to these little things when you commute every day to work. The same people in the morning and evening. The way they shared this routine with you and you gain tiny insights into their lives. I have been commuting on the train for many years and to a fair few places. I feel like I have been part of many people's stories.


This evening I plan to catch-up on my YouTube and my hobbies. As always I have about a hundred different projects going at a time. I hope to share some of my projects soon on the blog. I'm also going to enjoy some tea and something sweet. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will hopefully be back on Monday after so rest. 

Comments