Song of The Day - Tuesday - Sunshine Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!
I'm awake, just about....
Another day down and we are left with just under 4 Days. 

Another night of finding it hard to get to sleep has resulted in being driven to the station again, let's hope I get some sleep tonight. 

Last night Blake started going through my first draft with me, he reads it out loud so I can hear it being said and he he even does voices to make it fun. This is only the first draft and I feel some things need to be added that are missing from the story, plus some things that need to be removed or tweaked. 

Tonight we are going to make Pancakes together, I may buy a new frying pan since I feel like the handle is going fall off every time I pick it up. We have most of the additions for Pancakes but I will get a few more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments