Song of The Day - Tuesday - Just Not Feeling It Today

Happy Tuesday!
I'm having one of those days where I'm just not feeling it and I just don't want to leave the house, sadly I have to go to work. 

Last nights train was a little delayed getting to my home station but not so delayed that it would destroy my evening. We have started watching the 3rd season of Star Wars Rebels, the story is incredibly good and it's just as good as the new Star Wars films. You get to know the characters better because it's a series and some of them have their own back stories via graphic novels. 

I hope you liked the book reviews yesterday, there will be more this week plus film reviews and maybe an extra article depending on if I have time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments