Song of The Day - Thursday - Train Delays and Parcel Delivery Annoyance

Happy Thursday!
Good Morning All, it seems to be a little nicer than yesterday and it's actually a pleasure to look out the train window this morning. 

Last night we had veggie haggis and watched Escape From New York. It was lovely but it was a later night than expected to be, I also had weird dreams of which I do not remember. 

I bought something from Asos during the weekend, what I didn’t realise is that it would be delivered by Hermes and it seems they do not realise that not everyone stays at home some people work. I got a slip through the door saying they attempted delivery and would try again tomorrow (today). Can they not leave it with a neighbour just like other delivery people do? I'm still not going to be there, this means I get to ring them up and ask them to leave it with my neighbour because they don't seem to want to do it on their own. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments