Pages Bar - Check It Out!

I have finally gotten around to playing around with the Pages part of blogger, if you hadn't noticed already. I have added a few archive pages to it so you can find certain types of posts even quicker. A few will be updated as I added archived posts to them and there will be more pages arriving as I work through my themed posts.

  • The home button is pretty self-explanatory so I won't dwell on that. 
  • About Me is all about me and what makes me tick.
  • Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard is where you can find all my film reviews added in Yearly and then Monthly.
  • 31 Days of Horror is my Horror film reviews from October
  • 2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge is a challenge I have stumbled across while looking for new hobbies. It will updated from time to time as and when I finish a book.

Check out the pages that are currently up and let me know what you think of them.


Comments