Song of The Day - Wednesday - Half Way Through!

Happy Wednesday!
Another day down and a another day begun. 

Blake and I were both running late this morning so we decided to drive today. It's Wednesday and that means it's rubbish day in my area, we had to go around a different way to usual to avoid the rubbish trucks but it turned out ok in the end. 

Last night my train was delayed by 21 minutes due to signalling problems which was fun. We had a quick pasta dinner due to this and then a Baileys Hot Chocolate while watching YouTube videos in bed.

Look out for 'Cloud Zombie's Festive Film Reviews today around the lunchtime period. I have a few reviews of new festive films I have watched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog! 
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!! 

Comments