Song of The Day - Thursday - Seriously 2016?!!

We are talking about you 2016!
Morning All!
Another morning of doing very badly of getting out of bed again. It's super cold on the platform again this morning as well. 

I have had a strong desire to not go to work and just spend the day eating chocolate from the vast Christmas supply we never started on and playing RimWorld or The Sims of various generation. It's too bad I can't take Steam with me to work so I can play it when I'm bored. I've had to settle for the New October Daye book and Humans on Amazon prime to keep me entertained.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a lovely Thursday! 

Comments