Song of The Day - Monday - Back To Work Again

Morning All!
I have been away from the blog for a few days but this week will be packed full of content. I neglected the advent over the few days so I will be doing a bulk Advent post today to make up for it.

The days off I have had, I have done Christmas DIY, Gone to London's Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, Christmas parties and Rock and Roll Pantomime. Blake had to work Wednesday so I spent the day making paper chains for Christmas, napping and Finishing off the Gilmore Girls Year In A Life (Omg! That Ending!). 

On Thursday we went up to London to experience Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park for the first time, we made a good call going during the day because there wasn't huge amounts of people there. We had a mulled wine, a Stein of beer or cider and the same on a merry go round that was a bar! 

On Friday afternoon we went to Blake's work lunch which was only down the road. We were there all day until about 10pm and were more than a little merry. 
On Saturday we traveled to Ipswich for a rock and roll Pantomime. We had a meal before and then stayed overnight in a hotel and drove back early on Sunday morning. 

Sunday after a little nap we decided it was time to make a start of putting the Christmas decorations up. We have made a start and the tree is mostly done. I need to get some more hooks so we can hang paper chains of the ceiling in the dining room and maybe the kitchen. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a great Monday! 

Comments