Song of The Day - Friday - Last Day Of Work Until 5th January!!

Happy Friday!
It's cold, misty as he'll and I am some how awake. It's going to be a long day!

Last night I spent the whole evening playing RimWorld thanks to Blitzkrieger or Blitz bringing out another let's play for RimWorld Alpha 16 making me want to play it. Blake was out playing boardgames with his dad and brother so I got the house to myself. I looked at the clock and realised that it was 12am, he wasn't back yet and thats I really should go to bed. I thought he would have been back at by half eleven and long story short I am tired. 

I did want to buy some cola in the train station shop but I'm short and couldn't reach the cola on the top shelf in the fridge. I will be buying it when I get to London because there are shelves I know I can reach #ShortPersonProblems 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you all for reading my blog! I hope that you all have an awesome Fri, an excellent weekend and an Epic New year!! 

Comments