Song of The Day - Friday - FriYay!!

Happy Friday Everyone!
We have finally made it to Friday and it couldn't have come at a better time! 

Last night Blake decided we were getting a Chinese takeaway for dinner, he had had enough of the day and didn't want to do the washing up. Yeah we don't have a dishwasher, it sucks balls! So we watched the final of Stranger Things (Oh My Wow!) and the first episode of Black Lagoon (a very awesome anime that does it properly). 

Yesterday I bought some shot glasses from Tiger (Flying Tiger), we didn't have any shot glasses before and the ones I bought are different colours plus they are a really nice glass. I look forward to using them over the festive period. 

Sunday we are seeing Rogue One which will hopefully be awesome, what I've heard from my friends is that we are in for a ride. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog!! I hope that you have an awesome Friday and an Epic Weekend!!! 

Comments