Song of The Day - Friday - Let The Christmas Movie Watching Comence!!

Happy Friday!
It's not quite as cold as yesterday but it's still cold. 

It had been a long day for both of us and we really didn't fancy cooking, so last night be had takeaway pizza for dinner and brownies while watching Arthur Christmas. How I hadn't seen this film before I don't know, I think it is now I my list of favourite Christmas films. 

This weekend is The Christmas Dickens Festival in Rochester Kent. It's always a great way to get in the festive mood. If you get chance to visit Rochester Kent this weekend take have a stroll through the highstreet. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope that you have an awesome Friday and an Epic Weekend!!

Comments