Song of The Day - Wednesday - Half Way Through The Week!!

Yes I've found Dr Tran again!
Happy Wednesday!
I had a super late night last night so I forsee lots of caffeineated drinks to help me through the day today yayayayayaya!!

Last night's Kaiju Night was an epic success. We watched Gamera: The Brave and  Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorha: Giant Monsters All Out Attack. That one after Gamera is actually one fill and it is filled with Kaiju destroying Japan, some did it on purpose and others by accident.  They were both great films and the next Kaiju Night is not until some time in the new year.

A quick update on Nanowrimo: I have nearly hit 30,000 words and that will probably be today!

Tonight I will be having a quiet and early night, we've been having too many late nights and it's getting to us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
Have a great Wednesday!

Comments