Song of The Day - Monday - DO NOT WANT!!!

Morning all!
Another working week has started and as usual I just want to go back to bed. 

I have 7 and a half thousand words to write in the next couple of days if I am to complete Nanowrimo - National Novel Writing Month's 50,000 words challenge, wish me luck! 

I have had a long weekend filled with lots of activities. Friday Blake had been surfing the Black Friday sales and he told me he had got me an early Christmas present, it turns out it was the latest Sims 4 expansion - The Sims 4: City Living. That was my Friday evening sorted plus I watched the first episode of the new Gilmore Girls: A Year In A Life.

On Saturday we had Bad Movie Night which was half Christmas themed because I have a feeling that was the last one of the year. We watched Jack Frost 2: The Revenge Of The Mutant Killer Snowman - this film is a sequel to Jack Frost but not the one with Michael Keaton in. The second film was Zoombies, this one's about Zombies in a zoo, yep.

Sunday we did some shopping and then had a cup of tea with my mum, which is always nice. Sunday afternoon was taken up with a joint birthday party for four people, there was much fizz drunk and a lot of pizza eaten. 

From the first of December my blog will be hitting the Month of sparkle hard with many holiday themed posts. Keep a look out for Cloud Zombie's Advent Calendar!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading!
I hope you all have a great Monday!

Comments