Song of The Day - Monday - Soggy Feet Day

Morning All!
It's rather shitty weather wise this morning in the Land of Chavs, parked cars and soggy Pigeons. It will most likely follow me to The Land of Lots of Soggy Pigeons, Politicians, Insurance and Hipsters. I'm not wrong. 

This weekend has been a completely lazy weekend after a very long week. I got a bit of Minecraft going, have started building a town/village in creative mode because it has been a while and I fancied a little building. 
Today I hope to hit 25,000 in my Nanowrimo writing. Since it's shitty outside I won't be walking at lunchtime so I will sit and write instead. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a great Monday!

Comments