Holidays Are Coming.......

Yes We have now passed into the 'Holiday Season' and from the 1st of December you should expect my usual Christmassy themed posts along with all the rest after my long month break from the blog. Nanowrimo  or National Novel Writing Month has been a blast and I have worked spectacularly hard on getting to 50,000 words which I did. ... Hopefully. 

We are going to celebrate the month of Sparkles with Cloud Zombie's Christmas. I will try and find all the cool looking Christmas lights during the December period and post them as I go.


Cloud Zombie's Festive Film Cupboard will also be returning this year. What new festive films will I find to watch this year?


Along with Cloud Zombie's Advent Calendar, what can I think of this year?


Anything I haven't listed will be announced as I go along and don't worry I haven't forgotten about baking and DIY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for Reading!



Comments