Song of The Day - Tuesday - Chilly Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!
It's quite chilly this morning and it rained a lot last night. This mornings walk down to the station was quite brisk but it was a nice walk. 

Last night was a little chilly too and I had to wrap myself up in my shawl, the bedroom always gets cold this time of year. It's definitely time to stock up on hot drinks and find my hot water bottle. I hate being cold, especially when I am in bed because I can never get to sleep.

Tonight is definitely hot chocolate and marshmallows time, especially if it is as cold as it was last night. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am to Pm - Christina Milian

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope that you have a lovely Tuesday!

Comments