Song of The Day - Thursday - Back On The Train Again

Happy Thursday!
I'm back on the train and off to work after a lot of sleep. I still feel rubbish but what you gonna do really. 

I did make a mistake going to work yesterday and I promptly went home again after I realised after trying to sit at my desk without running to the loo was a bad idea. I walked over to London Bridge station thankful for the cool air, I think I may have a temperature because I'm so hot. I dozed on the train home, the last stop was my home station so I didn't worry too much. 

When I got home in went straight to bed and didn't got up until dinner, which very small because I really didn't feel like eating. I watched Bake Off and then went back up to bed. I have to get through this day because I want to go out tonight. I'm going to a charity Grease sing along at a local cinema in Medway. This is to raise money for charity. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
'Time Warp' Scene w/ Lyrics | The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!

Comments