Song of The Day - Friday - 11 Years Anniversary Oh My!

Happy Friday!
I'm on an earlier train this morning because I am doing an earlier shift than normal today. 

It is my 11 years anniversary with my partner today, it has been 11 years since we got together and turned into the ball of shonky love we are still today. Tonight we are out for a meal at new restaurant we have never tried before and then home for a bottle of bubbles while probably watching bad movies and talking bullocks.
I just have to get through today and I get him more or less for a whole weekend to celebrate.

The Song of The Day was chosen because this is the song and album that was apart of the whole us getting together. Nothing Says romance like System of a Down am I right?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of  The Day:
B.Y.O.B. - System Of A Down

Thank you for reading my blog!!!!
I hope that you have an awesome Friday and an epic weekend!

Comments