Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday and that means endless thought vomit from me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the bird really the word?

Commuting would be less trying on my soul if teleportation was real and by real I do not mean like in The Fly, nobody has got time for that especially if it's the Jeff Goldblum version. 

Since I work in London and near tourist attractions, I wonder if I am in anyone's holiday snaps in the background with my resting bitch face/vacant look?

In an alternate universe everyone one is a sock puppet. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!
panic harry potter potter puppet pals dont panic



Comments