Song of The Day - Wednesday - 9Am Meeting

...Happy Wednesday!
I'm up earlier this morning and currently speeding to London for a 9 o'clock meeting.  Boooo!! 

I was up at half 6 this morning making sure everything was ready, the other half was lovely and dropped me down to the station. Didn't sleep too well again last night due to the wisdom tooth pain, despite having taken pain killers before bed.

I had an awesome salad dinner last night via my father in law, were randomly invited to test the Halloween crackers we bought over the weekend for the Halloween party. For pictures of the salad that was so pretty and awesome I had to take a picture before I ate it because wow!! 

Tonight I have the house to myself, I will probably go to bed earlier after this extra long day and watch Warehouse 13 with hot chocolate or something. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me.
I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday!


Comments