Song of The Day - Monday - Back So Soon!

Morning All!
Another Monday, another week of work ahead. 

We made it to the station on time today despite leaving a few minutes later than usual. We also got a little Pokemon Go in whilst we walked which was nice, Blake and I have been doing a lot of that recently as part as our diet and fitness plan. I had a go at battling at a gym yesterday that is at the entrance of Gillingham Park.

We had a fairly relaxed weekend filled with films, games, sunshine and a tiny little bit of baking. I made chocolate orange Pastries as a small treat, we are mega low on the money at the moment and felt like something sweet so I used what I had to create them. I will put a post up this week. 

I have a almost a week off coming up at the end of the month, I hope to get a lot of craft, baking, a lot of house cl, Gaming and film watching done.  I have made a few promises on certain craft projects for myself and family as well as chocolate chip cookies for my sister.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you so much for reading my blog, I hope you have a great Monday! 

Comments