Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 - I'm Going!

Happy Star Wars Celebration Everyone!
If you are going I hope you all have a fantastic time!

It is my first time at celebration and I am looking forwards to it tremendously, I will be going on the Saturday so please if you recognise me please come say hello. I shall be wearing a t-shirt with a BB-8 silhouette with Rey in the middle in sunset, I will put pictures up on the day of it hopefully.


Also if you see the Talk Star Wars (@TalkStarWars) guys there please go say hi, they are great guys and I may get to meet them in person maybe while there. There is also a link to the right of my page straight to their site if you would like to check them out.
They will be over the whole three days so go have a chat with them!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!
Star Wars yes thumbs up agree yep


Comments