Song of The Day - Wednesday - Another Day, Another Day I'd Rather Stay In Bed

Happy Wednesday!
It's still wet outside but this time it didn't make me soaked to the bone. Yesterday was a very long day and I was just about dry come 4pm. 

Over the weekend we did some adulting and put some pictures up in our front room. We went to B & Q twice over the bank holiday weekend, the first time was to go and buy a picture hanging kit and a few other bits. The second time was to go buy a spirit level to hang send pictures, order a fence panel for our garden and buy a BBQ. We also got some camping chairs for Download festival, if it rains I'll still be able to sit down. It's getting closer! 

Last night was just a grumpier version of the other days during the week, with added ice cream and hot water bottles. I hope today goes better than yesterday.  Thank you for reading my blog as usual, it means a lot to me. I hope that you have a great Wednesday! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the next week the theme will be:
Bands of Download Festival 2016
Song of The Day:


Comments