Song of The Day - Tuesday - Strawberry Moon

Morning All!
I am off work to day due to a stomach bug of some kind so this will be short. 

As you know it was the summer solstice yesterday, if you were in the UK you probably were lashed with all the rain and then it the late afternoon/evening the sun finally decided to show itself. This years summer solstice coincided with a Strawberry Moon, this occurrence do not come round very often and I thought I would make I saw it.
Obviously my camera is not the best but I feel I had to capture it. To me this picture kind of looks like when they try and film a night scene in the day, but if you look over to the left of the picture you can see that there is a light on his someones house.

That's it from me today, I hope you have a great Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments