Song of The Day - Thursday - Can I Get Some Sun With My Summer?

Happy Thursday!
More rain today and I am hoping that the sun will come out properly, also on the weekend too. 

Yesterday at work was incredibly busy and the computer decided it did not want to work properly causing stress my colleagues for most of the day. I know today will be very busy again today but I'm hoping that the computer will be fixed for when my other coworkers use it today. 

Last night we actually got to sleep earlier and got up at a decent time to get ready. Tonight will a little tidying and preparation for when our friend arrives to stay. Afterwards I may watch a Dinosaur themed film because they really do cheer me up. 
Thanks for reading my blog, I hope you have a great Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments