Song of The Day - Thursday - Why Isn't It Friday Yet!

Happy Thursday!
I am just about functioning today, I have no idea why I am so tired but I can't wait for Friday evening to arrive. 

Last night I had my sister and her boyfriend came over for a last minute dinner, my mum's away to Ireland and it's my sisters job to look after the house and the animals. It was awesome to see my little sister and catch up with what she has been up to. 

This evening I will be playing Prison Architect, there has been a lot of updates since I last played and now there is a Sandbox mode. Sandbox mode is handy because I can play the game but without worrying about money, this way I can get to grips with the changes and see what works well. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a great Thursday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the next week the theme will be:
Bands of Download Festival 2016
Song of The Day: 

Comments