Song of The Day - Wednesday - Who Stole The Damn Sun!?

Happy Wednesday!
Today I will mostly be running on Caffeine and patched together hope as I went to bed a lot later than I should have and trying to get out of bed was not the one. 
It's pretty cold this morning and I am a little disappointed with the weather today, it was glorious sunshine yesterday and now it looks like someone has spilt cola on a white table cloth. 

Last night came in the form of patching a pocket in the other half's work trousers because he can't have nice things. He puts a hole in the pocket each time he gets a new pair of work trousers and I don't know how he does it. I did get some YouTube videos in while I was sewing though, Kim from the Yogscast has a few new series going on so I thought I'd check them out. 

Tonight I feel I may need to have an early night, all I have to do is get through this day. Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me. I hope you have an excellent Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All The Songs for the next two weeks are the theme:
Bands of Download Festival 2016
Song of The Day:

Comments