Song of The Day - Wednesday - Late Again

Happy Wednesday!
I think having a holiday has thrown us off our weekly work day routine because this morning was terrible, so terrible in fact Blake was kind enough to drive me down to the station again today. I am determined to to get back on track because be late to the station just will not do.

As usual after a little time off I would like to apologise for the lack of content again, my holiday left me no time for writing of any kind because I was out exploring Brighton from early morning all the way to late evening. I have not watched any films so I'm really sorry that Film Cupboard reviews will not be up today either. 

I do have the house to myself tonight so I am hoping that I will get some content written up and ready for maybe the end of this week and next week. 
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a great Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments