Song of The Day - Monday - Snorer Alert!


Welcome Back To The Working Week!
Yet another morning where we get up late and leave late. I'm going to prep things the night before now because we just can't be trusted when half asleep on a Monday morning. 

I've had an awesome weekend!  Saturday we were home to the Emotionally Fourteen Crazy podcast recording. This meant I got to play some much needed Sims (The Sims 4 this time) and audio book listening. Saturday evening played host to Bad Movie Night, food and lots of sugar. 

Sunday we watched cartoons with breakfast like the grownups we are. We also went shopping for shirts for Blake and stuff for Download festival. It's so close now!  Also look out for my article this weekend on getting ready for Download festival.

As I am super excited about the festival, the next few weeks song of The Day will be themed on this year's line up. 
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a great Monday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next few weeks will be the theme: Bands of Download 2016
Song of The Day:




Comments