Song of The Day - Wednesday - Four Coach F**kery

Good Morning!
I'm going to need a lot of Caffeine today, I feel as if I have barely slept last night. 

My train also still has only four coaches, they also haven't declassified the first class and people that have got on at Rochester have to stand. 

Last night was an impromptu trip to Bluewater shopping centre because my shoes fell apart. I have wide feet and it's hard for me to find shoes that fit properly so I tend to shop at Evans because they sell wide fit shoes. I managed to pick some trousers for work along with the shoes so it was a successful trip. We also had dinner at Nandos since we hadn't eaten anything and Bluewater makes Blake want to bite things.

Thank you for reading my blog. 
I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments