Going Forwards - Thoughts About The Future

This year I really want to give you my readers more content to enjoy and I have been thinking about bringing new sections in for a while.
  • Polls  - Since Twitter have given us the use of making our own polls I have thoughts on making Daily Polls so I can really see what you want to see.
  • More Reviews  - I have been thinking of review not just films but books, games, Tv and other exciting things I can get my hands one.
  • Weekends  - I have been thinking of creating more weekend content for you to read since I think it feels for the moment I abandon you.
  • In Depth Articles  - I want to write some more in depth articles that are fuller and are fun to read, much like my War of The Wolds and Post Apocalyptic articles.
  • Hobbies  - I would like to show you more of my hobbies and what I spend my evenings and weekends doing when I am not playing computer games or watching YouTube.
These are all the ideas I have been thinking of and I get more everyday, some of them maybe coming soon and when I feel it is the right time to post them.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you wish to give me a few ideas, send me an email cloud_zombie@outlook.com , you can tweet at me @Cloud_zombie , I am on instagram under Cloud zombie , G+ and I am now on Facebook under - Cloud Zombie's Blog of Everything and Anything.
Check them out and let me know what you think.

Comments