Song of The Day - Thursday - Sore Ear and Winter Weather

Good Morning All!
I'm feeling a little unbalanced this morning in the sickness department, I have an ear ache and that is making the rest of my body feel off. I have pulled myself out of bed and onto the train, I only have today and tomorrow until I get the weekend off. 

Last night the partner insisted on doing the Christmas shopping using the ipad do he could do it from bed, he is so hardcore! 20 minutes after we had stopped for the night he was snoring in his usual fashion. 

Tonight we should resume the shopping again and try again without him wanting to fall asleep. I may have to poke him until everything has been done. 

Keep a look out for today's advent.
Thank you for reading my blog. 
Have a fantastic Thursday. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:




Comments