Song of The Day - Wednesday - Flat-packed Adventures

Morning Everyone!
We were up a tiny bit later than I expected when we were building the Ikea tv stand we purchased on Monday. We now have successfully put together the main frame of the stand without swearing. Tonight we shall be putting the shelves in and the bottom doors on. My first piece of grown up Flat-pack furniture. 

I hit just over 25,000 words yesterday but I will have to write a lot more if I want to hit the target word count of 50,000. I have really been enjoying National Novel Writing Month or Nanowrimo, it has given me something to do with my creativity. I will definitely do it again next year. 

Thank you for reading 
Have an excellent Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments