Song of The Day - Wednesday - Crap App and The Lost Legend of Full Battery

Good morning everyone and a very Happy Wednesday to you all!
I have got the other half on the train with me this morning, he's off to another course for work and the jammy git gets to go dress down. It's nice to have the company really on my commute, I don't usually get my own person to annoy.

He is currently doing homework set by the people who are doing the course while I write my blog, I think I may be having more fun than him because he has given up already.

Yesterday I had such a crappy day because I was feeling so run down, when I got home I did absolutely nothing. I curled up on the sofa and watched the Simpsons, Relic Hunter, the Amazing World of Gumball and I watch Flux Buddies and Druidz Downtown on YouTube.

Thank you for reading.
Have a great Wednesday!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day :
Basement Jaxx
https://youtu.be/x2wUbgAAydY

Comments