Song of The Day - Thursday - Why Am I Awake?!

Good Morning All!
After a lovely day off I'm back to work and oh my it hurts. I also have a meeting this evening and I know I'm going to be very grumpy by the end of the day.

Yesterday we were very lazy, we went to the cinema to watch The Martian, we went for a lovely meal and then we watched bake Off because I needed to know who had won. I'm not sure what I will do with my Wednesdays now Bake Off is over, let's hope something will turn up for us to fill the void.

Anyway I'm going to prepare myself for my very long day.
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can tweet at me @Cloud_zombie 
Have a Great Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments