Song of The Day - Thursday - Halloween is Coming!

Happy Thursday!!
I was asleep before 10 o'clock last night, I'm super hard core!
Being on super earlies this week and staying up super late has kind of taken it out of me and the other half, I'm working the poor boy too hard bless him.

Costume making is on full speed to get it done in time. I have even found ways to cut corners without compromising the look of the costume, I just hope that the Bastard thing does not fall apart through the evening of the party.

Tonight I will be costume making and baking because I promised Halloween yums to my coworkers at work. I have a few ideas for the treats but need to get them done before I go to work on Friday. Wish me luck.
Thank you for reading. 
Have a fabulous Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.


Comments