Song of The Day - Friday - Yayayayayaya!

Happy Friday and a Very Good Morning!
It is finally Friday and Halloween/Samhain is nearly apon us, what will you be doing this weekend? 

Last night I spent cutting templates and making Halloween treats for my coworkers to enjoy, I will put up pictures of my creations later for you to enjoy.

 I am hilariously tired today and will be mostly caffeineated by the end of it. Dragging my body out of bed was an effort of incredible magnitude. I just have to get through work today and I can concentrate on the costume and getting it finally finished. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. 

I am buying my lunch today since I didn't have time to make it this morning because I had to much other stuff to do and very little time to do it in. I'm hoping my work's restaurant has something yummy to help me get through this day. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a Very epic weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:




Comments