31 Days of Horror - 3 - 30 Days of Night

Hello there!
This October I have taken on the 31 Days of Horror challenge again. So far I am very behind but I am still having fun finding new horror films to watch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This is one I have seen before back when it first came to the small screen. I enjoyed the film for what it was, the vampires are a little different to your average vampire image and I kind of like that in a way. I understand that this was a graphic novel first so I would like to get a hold of a copy to read so I can compare the two.
30 Days of Night is a great film to add to your October film collection and to watch with friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like reading my blog please let me know by leaving a comment below or sending me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can tweet at me @Cloud_zombie
Thank you for reading.

Comments