Song of The Day - Wednesday - Finally!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!
Well we have finally hit the half way mark of the week and I'm amazed it's only Wednesday to be honest, the few days have dragged for me because work has been so slow. 
So the weather seems overcast today, have I made the right decision about my shoes? It could get hot at some point, but it's the risk I need to take to give my feet a rest for sickness ballet pumps.
(they need a wash)
Last night was much the same as Monday's evening and my near future looks the same since the other half is out geeking out with his brother tonight. 
As for the computer, the defragmentation did it some good along with the cc cleaner and now it seems to be humming alone happily. Sometimes technology is fun!
Tonight's task: see if ITunes is actually going to let my sync my ipod tonight. The resent update has upset the programme and it has crashed the computer several times. Fun!
Any way, hope you have a fantastic Wednesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments