Song of The Day - Thursday - Nearly Friday!!

Good Morning You Lovely People!
The trains are a little rubbish this morning and find myself wondering how late I'm going to be since we are crawling along.
I have a new audio book today! It's Grace's Guidebook: The Art of Pretending to be a Grownup, it's narrated by Grace Helbig herself. Once I finish writing I'll give it a go.
Last night I watched the Great British Bake Off, I new the hipster was out when he slipped up the first time. What will next Wednesday bring eh?
Tonight I will hopefully get a good nights sleep since the other half is home tonight with me. Dinner, film and bed definitely tonight!
Have a good day all 
:-) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments