Song of The Day - Wednesday - Stupid Phone Alarm Clock!

Good Morning All!
Another bright day today!
My phone alarm clock decided to turn itself off last night at some point, good thing my boday knows when I have to wake up and the fact that I am paranoid about time.
We didn't lose any time this morning and for the first time this week I Haven't had to walk this my arse is on fire to get to the station on time.

Good news everyone! I have only put on a pound since I lapsed a bit in my diet and had many events and parties to go to. To celebrate I am going to buy some yummy fruit for lunch today, cherries might be involved.
Since I have been so busy I haven't time to watch any films, so this weeks Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard will not be out this week but I will try and put other things up in its place. Watch this space :-) 
Anyway, I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments