Song of The Day - Friday - Gloomy and Humid

Happy Friday All!
I gigan early night last night and I am now super ready to take on Friday's day of work and the Sherlock Holms murder mystery game this evening, cola may be needed for the last bit though.
Today as it is payday I am having my dinner at lunch and getting something for the train on the way home since I am going out right after getting changed.
I'm also going to maybe look around the shops at lunch, I need a few bits and it's worth a look to see if you can get a good bargain (it's London so probably not).
My other half has a gig in Rochester on Saturday at the Dot Cafe with Sour Crouch and The Xenophobes. Yes strange name but good fun. There is also other gig's going on in Rochester so check it out if you get the time Anyway I hope Friday is awesome for you and that your weekend is even better. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
 
 
 


Comments