Song of The Day - Friday - Dance Like No One's Watching

Happy Friday All!
As usual on a Friday I am tired (Even though I was off sick for three days, being ill is tiring), let's see what today's working day will bring eh?!
I was watching minecraft lets plays last night, some for ideas and some for entertainment. Flux Buddies 2.0 - Kim and Duncan Yogscast ,  Unkempt mineceaft - Vanilla survival, Druidz: Regrowth - Lewis and Sjin Yogscast. I really don't watch a lot of tv.
My other half is off on a stag do tomorrow, the group is going to am air show (I'm not sure where it is). They are leaving very early to get there, I wonder how tired he will be when he gets back. 
Have a awesome Friday and a fabulous weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Today's song was brought to by The Happiness of The Katakuris, I love this film even though it's incredibly weird. I recommend a watch if you like world cinema, it's directed by Takashi Miike so that guarantees a laugh or three.




Comments