Song of The Day - Tuesday - Was That It?

Happy Tuesday!
We have made it through Monday mostly in one piece and are more or less ready to begin Tuesday.
So it seems the beautiful sunny days we had on the weekend was our summer or we are getting it broken up into little segments throughout the summer months.

I was terribly sleepy this morning and I could of layer in bed for an extra couple of hours today. My cat Leia recently has been really needy and keeps crying outside the bedroom door in the early hours. She first started doing it before we had her fixed and it was around spring/early summer she started being the love me fluff ball that she is. Leia comes up stairs to the landing and cries over and over because she wants a cuddle, this would be fine if it were already getting up or already downstairs.
I feel bad having to leave her when she is being this needy but I have to earn money to buy the kitty food.

Enough of my tired ramblings, have a great Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments