Song of The Day - Tuesday - Return of The Crap App part 2

Good Morning Everyone!
My Internet at home was being mega slow this morning so I didn't get time to make a template for my blog this morning, so I'm afraid it's being done completely on the crap app today.
Mega tired this morning for no reason in particular, tried to get up earlier but it just didn't happen sadly.

Tonight the other half has a friend coming round to play Heroclix with him so that leaves me to my own devices, anything could happen (usually baking or Sims). I do plan to make some more flapjacks this week, I'm going to get some dried cherries to put in the mix and some chocolate chips too.

Yesterday after at work was mega busy and I am expecting the whole day today to be busy because it is month end and a particular big month end in the insurance industry. I may have to make cider ice lollies if the weather gets much hotter,  not that I'm complaining I just want cider ice lollies.  :-)

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day :

https://youtu.be/dqEh8OBQfmY

Comments