Song of The Day - Monday - Dinosaurs and Fallout 4 and E3 oh my!

Morning All!
Guess what I saw on Sunday!!!
I Went to see Jurassic World if it wasn't obvious :-)
My review will be up this afternoon! 

So E3 looks awesome so far, Bethesda has finally given us what we want in the form of Fallout 4 and also a lot more awesome games like Doom and Dishonoured. My partner became a ball of squee this morning upon hearing the annoucement that Fallout 4 would be this year.

On Friday we had another another bash at the Sherlock Holms murder solving game and we actually solved the bloody murder (Sorry about the pun).
 On Saturday we went shopping at Bluewater Shopping centre or what I like to call it: Hell. Then in the evening we were originally going to have a bad movie night but Mr Lee died so we had a Christopher Lee Night/some bad movies night. It was an awesome night with much sugar and some very terrible film, we also watched KungFury.
On Sunday it was Jurassic World Day!
Let's see what this week has to throw at us! Have a good day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments